Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese with Runny egg!
*one egg (serves one)
*handful of spaghetti
*bolognese sauce from bottle
How to cook!
- To a pot of boiling water, add a dash of salt and oil
- Put spaghetti in, boil to soft. While it boils (approx 10-15mins), start to prepare the sauce.
- Stir fry garlic till fragrant, add in bolognese sauce, throw in diced tomatoes and mushrooms, add a little water if sauce is too dry, simmer till everything is cooked.
- Drain off cooked spaghetti and toss it into pot of sauce till well mixed.
- With the boiling water for the spaghetti, put egg into ladle and cook in boiling water for 3 mins.
- Serve spaghetti with grated parmesan cheese and runny egg on top!