Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wedding - #20 At the White Rabbit (1)

AND THE MOMENT IS HERE....


At the 'Rabbit Hole'!!! So cute isn't it...LURVE LURVE this little bamboo arch from the White Rabbit. And it was the 'aisle' which i walked down to the solemnisation table.

Psst: quite a good hiding place i might say!!!


a page from our photo album, showing our travels together over the past years...


green tea cupcakes made by my sis!!! aren't they the prettiest??? cos they were made with most sincere and heartfelt love from a sister.


my adorable cabbage bouquet from Justin (Fleurlicious) and my handmade wedding favours for our guests.


lots of wine to make everyone merry....






my pretty sisters waiting at the reception table...standing tall infront of them is...MY BOSS!
Groom is on the mobile...with the bride!
And our ringbearer - Nathan with his mummy on the side.


my laptop beside the 3 tiered cupcakes. Brenda and little kayden. Lovely cuz with Nathan and Mabel.


Our solemniser: Mr Yeo Soon Ann. Our own -crafted designed guest list, the same theme as the invitation cards and the little easel board, down to the tin of dragees for our guests.

me, my dad and the ringbearer.


sis is going to walk down the aisle next....she's holding the cabbage bouquet....


precious moments. never to be forgotten.


and we exchanged our rings. it was a really breathless moment for me. truly.




and we signed our lives off the paper. hahahha.... just joking. I think it was one of my greatest moment. Now i think back, i still can't seem to believe that I'm legally wedded!!!


applause!!!! wonder who and how it all started man....weirdz...trust me, we didn't have a cue card for our guests!!!


my mum hugging me...

me and my friends from primary skul to sec skul to uni!


my bestest friends from melbourne.


and off goes the bouquet!


little morgan refusing his food....



a page divider....



narcissist. but hey...it's my wedding!!!! *smirks*

special thanks to : Benny Ang Photography! and dear Patrick from The Wedding Present!

No comments:

Post a Comment