Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2005

on the 30th april my true love sends to me...

Things that Jie bought for my 25th Birthday:
>1 Handwritten journal for me to read and weep...
>1 epi leather Louis Vuitton card pouch
>1 silver tin from MUJI filled with a MNG pink scarf, 1 stone ring, 1 mesh earring and 1 tarnished gold earring.
>1 MNG and YOU tee
>1 MNG tube top
>1 MNG long sleeve tee with flower on side
>1 Polo Ralph tee
>Swarovski Hp cherry accessory
>1 rose brocade from Esprit
>1 towel set (bath, hand and face) from Esprit
>3 pairs of toe socks
>A box of Luminous stars and Woody and Cowgirl figurine
>1 MUJI photo album
>1 MUJI journal book with pencil case and pens and refills
>1 pink box of coloured markers with thick and thin tips on both ends
>1 hello kitty shower cap with a rubberband for me to tie my hair
>1 VAIO hard disk with a handmade pouch
>1 Patrick Cox Bag for skul!
>1 Calvin Klein tee
>1 cK boxers for me to sleep in
>1 Calvin Klein tote bag
>1 cK Eternity parfum
>1 Hello Kitty pet toy
>1 MUJI CD case with Miyazaki Howling castle and a few good cds to groove to..
>1 mini tripod for my IXUS and hello kitty webcam


and all gingerly and lovingly wrapped with a ribbon and a folded heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment