Pages

Monday, July 18, 2005

wat has velle been up to???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
late nites for the past few days
>>>reading Harry Potter and the half blood prince.
it is definitely much better than the past volume so far as i read.
My horrible sister has to msn me to tell me that the half blood prince is Severus Snape and that is not the worst!

**for those u still wants to keep some suspense do not read the following below.

>>> she tells me that albus dumbledore dies in this volume! Christsakes! why did she has to do that to me!!!

*velle wants to strangle tine* hahaha.....kidding lah..anyway, pple are starting to die early yah..i mean sirius black died in the last book. Okies back to my reading...and HECK to design studio. Dunno wat the tutor wants...so blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment