Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

MidAutumn Agenda!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me, jubes, sheree, shilynn and xiuwen are deciding to carrying lanterns at a nearby park around lygon this coming saturday! though it's not confirmed yet. but i hope it will become a reality!!!

haha! it's been 2 years since i last carried a lantern!!hmm.. i missed my chance last year... and i have never gone to the jurong garden to see those lantern exhibitions before...i hope WJ can fulfil this wish of mine one mid-autumn! i think it is soo romantic to see those lanterns and take a walk in the park at night. i dun like dark dark parks one...


sigh....over here i only have my table lamp-tern to keep me company in the nite. or yah and the street lamp outside that shines into my balcony...what a BIG lantern that one is, have to draw the blinds down if not i cannot sleep ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment