Pages

Friday, January 20, 2006

I WAS POISONED!!!

dearest all,
yesterday afternoon i was poisoned by a BRINJAL! yes, a brinjal aka eggplant aka aubergine. I was having stir-fried brinjal with slice meat rice for lunch, then by evening i was feeling quite nauseous and stomach upset. Soon i was rushing to the ladies to puke from my mouth and backside!!!

WAH PIANGZ! i felt the lowest of the lowest in the darkest pit.
and weijie had to OT that nite too...sobsob, i tried to stay with him and lay on my desk to rest, then suddenly, i "PIAK" another round onto the office carpet..."oops"...with tears in my eyes, i was very scare but weijie just went to get some toilet roll and started to clean my puke from the carpet. From then on, i looked at weijie with different eyes... and of cos he pushed the wastepaper basket into my laps and as i see him clean, i "PIAK" into the basket....ewwww...soon, i couldnt wait for him to finish work and he sent me back to the apt by cab....

FACT:
according to studies, Brinjal belongs to a species of Nightshade plants which contains this toxin called Solanine. Sensitive stomach people who cannot digest solanine often will suffer from heartburn, vomitting, diarrhoea etc...

weijie and i think that i must have been poisoned by a white brinjal, cos i ate purple ones in singapore and in melbourne also no problem leh, but last nite was very very painful. After eating the PoChaiYuen then i felt much better, but still went to work the next day after lunch.

so GALS....beware of BRINJALS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment