Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2006

ICE CREAM FONDUE!




heehee...so here we are! At the esplanade, enjoying our chocolate fondue before WJ flies back to shenzhen again...and i will have to wait a few more months before seeing him.
As we were indulging with ice-cream and melted velvety belgium chocolate, this fella took my hand and exclaim how small my diamond ring was as he took it out from my finger...Now what was that suppose to mean! HMPH! the ring was from him lor!

But he returned me back the ring nonetheless...and voila!!! IT was a VELLEY shiny one compared to the one i was wearing!!! *big grin* heehee...showed my mummy the next day and she was saying whoa soon i can start collecting one every year!

But no, our dear mr goh says he will just keep on upgrading my ring = hand in the old ring back to the jeweller and top up a sum of money for another ring....well there goes...my silly goose isnt silly afterall! quite enterprising huh! sheesh..anyway i thot...why would i need so many rings for what? i only have 10fingers and i will look so silly with rings on all of them yah!

~velley smiley ~

No comments:

Post a Comment