Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Campana Zig Zag


Fave: Jelly shoes.
i know i know they have been in the novo shoe shops for ages but for someone who is undertall like me...Sometimes i think quite hard whether should i go for skyscapers high heels to make me feel on top of the world or at least being able to grab the hanging holders of the bus, or to have comfy soles in one of these jelly shoes, which can be quite costly.

Finally i found a pair of jelly shoes exactly the one like those sold by Melissa Jelly Shoes!!! at best of all, i bought it at a price of $6!!!! hohohoho.....

will post my shoes for you gals to compare over the weekend....i try, no promise.

4 comments:

  1. These are cute! hehe But I also have the same "vertically-challenge" problem. Sigh.

    I'm a big fan of the mary-jane crocs though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the ballerina flats inspired crocs are very pretty!!! So are u getting urself a pair of crocs too gal??? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already got 2 pairs of the mary-jane ones, pink and gold. haha

    So no more for me. But the prima one are quite cute as well! You should get a pair. Crocs are so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really ah! Dun tempt me leh...>_<

    ReplyDelete