Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Review on Pump room

Just went to the pumproom (clarke quay) with my gal pal and turns out great!


jammed packed with so many people and all sorts of colours! my friend was telling me the other day that it was like united nations...hahah



Dun expect puberty teens in there cos u wun find any. Instead it's just regular knocked off workers, all wanting to seek some fun and enjoyment. Plus the live band was very entertaining with their retropective songs and they also do pop ones too like "apologise" in their very own way.




oh yah, cant order the regular beers here like heineken or corona. They have their very own beers. it has its own microbrewery! try it, i think it's not bad.



Otherwise u can always rely back on your gin & tonic.



Bouncers here are very friendly too! one even offered me a mint! *grin*



sorry gals no live photos of the party place here...party bag is too small to bring my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment