Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dinner@ il lido


A very secluded 5 foot-way to il lido. I must say they really wanna hide themselves in the wilderness. Ritey, im all dressed up for a glam nite of eating!


First dish was on the house! Complimentary appetiser from the chef. The waiter was a bit quick in explaining what we were having so i missed out what it was. As i'm not a connoiseur in italian cuisine. I really haven't the faintest clue as to what i was putting into my mouth.
2nd photo above here is a the famous Alessi bread bowl by Michael Aram . Like coral reefs in the sea, embracing the crusty lightly salted crotons! Very nice indeed. Couldn't stop popping them into my mouth until mr goh had to warn me of avoiding side effects of a laryngitis the following day.
3rd photo above is the FIRST DISH OF THE DAY!






Above: mr goh tasting his bavaroise dessert; me over the table; me having my cuppa tea; us at the lobby of il lido taken by mr waiter.
Here are some quick facts:

IL LIDO, inspired by Venice's Lido island which has many similarities with Sentosa, is owned and operated by Beppe De Vito, a well-known face in Singapore's food and beverage industry, with over ten years of experience at the helm of some of the best restaurants and bars in Singapore.
Reservations required.
Dress code: smart casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment