Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Chee Huang's Wedding

i personally think that it was the venue that set people's mind to wear black. 90% of the guests were all in black. and it might be an understatement.

why black?
Because it's a safe colour. It's elegant. Makes you appear slimmer than usual = flattering for most women and MEN even. And because most design field people choose to wear black. That said.

here's my verdict on the venue.
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

The ballroom was really grand. Opulent might be appropriate. It looked as if I have transcend to olden day paris' restaurant. Triple volume space with warm lighting, velvety dining cloths with a black tie centre-piece with fine silver ware.

The food came in small portions but nontheless i felt relatively full after the 5 course dinner. I was joking at the beginning of the wedding that perhaps after my dinner i may need to popby Mr prata's for supper!

My favourite dish for that night was the dessert. Hot and cold combination. Lovely match! Wild ginseng longan with hot chocolate cake. It was divine and a lovely touch to end the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment