Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Seoul Yummy at ION and Hoshino Coffee at Plaza Singapura

Left the boys at Yishun and went down to ION to have lunch at Seoul Yummy. I'm wearing lipstick today! We ordered the set for 2 pax - Army stew + side dishes + plate of 3 layer braised pork belly + dessert and added 2 cups of iced Yuzu jelly tea.


belly pork

Army Stew




Dessert - Best Friend Forever



After our sumptous lunch at ION Seoul Yummy, we head down to Plaza Singapura Spotlight to buy some cloth because I'm starting on baby Jade's bunting. After shopping, rested our feet at Hoshino Coffee and I ordered their famous pancake souffle style with Ganache chocolate but it took bloody long to come, like 45mins! Gosh. And it cost $13.50.

I'm not sure about wanting to pay $13.50 again to wait for such a long time to get my dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment