Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Macarons from Bonheur Patisserie

most days hubs after bringing Jules and James to their kindy in the afternoons, he will pack lunch back for me and my helper. But today, it's a special day where he brought me out for lunch. And we decided to drop by Grandstand Pasar Bella to see what we can find to fill our stomachs. Regrettably ,we didn't find anything to our taste buds at Pasar Bella so we went out and had noodles instead. However i did manage to buy something which caught my fancy! A box of macarons from Bonheur Patisserie!!!

it's a box of 10 for $25. $1 for character macarons like the ones I've bought - Pikachu, Hello Kitty and Pokeball. They taste really nice, not too sweet and perfect for an afternoon's tea treat.

try it. You will be surprise by how little things such as these will brighten up your day.

xoxo
velle

No comments:

Post a Comment