Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Ramen Dining Keisuke (Suntec)

Sunday evening where it's just the 2 of us settling our dinner as a couple. So precious these moments and so peaceful. Chanced upon this Ramen dining place at Suntec 2nd storey. They serve free hard boiled eggs and beansprouts ! And they also serve Gen Mai Tea which is chilled!

Hubs ordered the Miso Ramen while I had the spicy Miso Ramen. I like it that they actually allow me to choose and match my preference on how my ramen is to be served. Like for me, I love soft noodles while hubs prefer them hard and chewy. And weight conscious people would like their soup with less oil...other things which you can fine tune in your ramen are spring onions, soup broth thickness etc.

And BEST OF ALL -  kids dine for free under 10!!
YAY, will bring both Jules and James to eat here next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment