Pages

Friday, March 4, 2005

many after thots

today the weather was sunny, so i changed and wanted to get some grocery from VM. However after i changed, it started raining...aiyoh.

so i changed outta my jeans and went to download the some programme which i got from shilynn's frens yesterday...when i was downloading, the rain stopped and it was sunny again… so i opened the balcony door to air my room abit!
then it started to rain again..aiyoh!
so i closed the balcony door...thinkin that i really cannot go to VM today.
after i downloaded the programmed it was sunny again!
so i quickly put on my jeans and rush to VM...

*things that i bought:
2 punnet of strawberries $2
1 big lettuce $1
5 tomatoes $1.10


yup yup..i didnt know where to get the ham..cos the place that i went to, the ham and cheese section...i couldnt find the normal picnic ham..they have so many variety..and it just blurred me...

yup yup, think today the weather is just gg to on off on off..dun think i'll open the balcony...
OH! i mopped my room yesterday!

after eating my oranges and drinking my milk...a surge of feelings!

"independence and freedom is wat many has sacrificed to get in this world..." -hime_QI

i believe home is where the heart belongs, freedom and independence is just physical characteristics that is needed in many to feel released. my home has no restrictions or awful rules and regulations to abide. so in home, i have freedom and independence.

but somewhere, somehow, i realised that being away from home, is not purely just freedom and independence, i actually have a small happiness welling in me, a little joy and pride to be alive and living on my own, doing everything myself...appreciating the chilly winds that blow against my face, the white faces that i see so often in my daily life now, the tram tracks which i have never seen before, the different pavements, the new route back to my apt...the lonely nites by myself that i alone share with no one, the before thots of wat to have for dinner, the after thots of having a hot cuppa tea with the laptop in front of me...oh wat we can make out of LIFE!



No comments:

Post a Comment