Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2005

wat's wrong with me?

Couldnt say a word on skype...and i was very irritated. there are so many things that i want to do but i dunno how to go about it!!!
i wanted to build frames.. is it too literal?

Time frames = moods spaces of past and present trade life carnevale sign

Frames of existence till the division of spaces becomes a blur, then the notion of the place of indivisible existence.

oh god...Zoe is Zilch for me.

and i have 2 other cities to go....

>>>>The background sound was very vexing...i ended skype aruptly, the last thing i wanted was a bad moody me...the little devil in me is coming out!!!

me... eating mini ritz now and having a cuppa earl grey at earl street...i need a break..and a timeframe of recluse and self reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment