Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2005

4th month away from Jie


this morning i received a call.
i went downstairs.
i picked up a long golden box.
tied with a pink ribbon.
inside lies a beautiful stalk of fushia rose.

thank you darling, for making my day.

another day in bldg8 level8 comlab. it has been like that for the past 2 weeks and im getting very very sick of unreal. i told myself that this is the last lap aredi and after tmw i will be free as a bird again.
after spending 5hours in the lab non-stop, i decided that it was time to stop. i told my groupmate that i have finished all that i need to do and i wanted to go back to my apt.

ENOUGH.

slept till 7pm and me and tine went to lygon for dinner!!!!
wat a refreshing change for the both of us. For 1 week, i cooped my sister in my small apt. Poor thing. I feel so bad that i couldnt take her out. But i'll make up to u tine!!!

Anyway @Lygon we had lagsana and pizza. Cappuccino for me and strawberry milkshake for tine! it was good to have some fresh air again.
Jie is flying off to shanghai today for work. so sad cos we planned to visit shanghai together cos both of us has never been there b4 and we wanted to go there so badly. But nvm, im sure i will get the chance to place my pink foot there one day!!!

i want to see the world! but now, it's back to my unreal world.

No comments:

Post a Comment