Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2005

going home...

the day is soo beautiful! and u know why? cos i'm finally gg back home!
YIPPEE!!!
me and tine started the day with lots of screams and jumpings up and down, or rather it was me...*grin*
then i showered and packed the last remaining toiletries into my luggage...off we went to MYERS to get my Dan Brown's Deception Point. Yes i haven read that yet! heeheee....oh well..anyway, on the way back to the apt, me and tine each had sushi roll and we sat outside the state library eating it...under the beautiful blue sky and shaded by the large colonial building.

after the tasty sushi, we both had a short stroll into the old building cos tine wanted to see e Melbourne's State Library. Awesome. though like tine said really too quiet for studying! IRONIC yah...but i saw a pack of teens paying poker cards! in front of the information desk lady!

yup yup...the skybus will be here soon at 1pm to pick me and tine up!! hehe and by SIN 1030pm we will be back at sunny isle again!!!

~sunny velle once more


No comments:

Post a Comment