Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2005

BITCH

what is it to you that im spoilt?

im spoilt because i have people who are willing to spoil me and you dun.
im spoilt because u are not as ignorant as me or as half as bliss as me.
im spoilt because im sheltered and you aint. so fend for urself.
what stamps? i cant begin to tell you how many men have fallen at my feet. and you think it's because im spoilt? hell no! it's because you are so lacking in taste, looks and quality gal! OPEN UR GOD DAMN EYES...or maybe you prefer to see that i'm 'spoilt' and 'that young girl' becos u refuse to admit that there are people like me whom guys u like, will fall for me instead of you.

i don't open a conversation with you means im proud and arrogant? so you yak non-stop and u are miss congeneality yah? well you don't deserve a hi from me gal. so what if my dressing irks you? you and your friends can shop at MNG and i cant? PLUREEZE there are like million and one girls in SG all wearing MNG clothings. if u can't stand being similar with me, buy a GUCCI or CHANEL.

stop bitching behind my back and tell it to my face.
BITCHES.
you and ur bitching friends.

gosh i have been tolerating so long...i hope i dun see u bitches back in sg.

No comments:

Post a Comment