Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2006

DAY 03 - IN MELBOURNE

another ordinary day...which explains the hello kitty wallpaper cos i was doing work the whole afternoon...

the day started in the late morning where WJ accompanied me to take site photos of the place i stayed cos i had to do this Planning Report stuff for Prof Prac 3...and WJ was very 'smart', weather so cold still wear so little....ai sui mai mia....

anyhow, the weather was grey and cold so it wasnt a really good day to take photos of unilodge, so we ended up at Chinatown's Bluesky and settled our lunch there. I had the usual MaPoTouFoo and WJ had cravings for beef Horfun. Then we walked along Swanston again...dropping by Reject shop to get me a bathroom mat, some stickers (at our age!!!) and finally back to lygon for some Il Dolce gelato!!!

that nite my daddy called and both me and WJ sang him a birthday song over the phone....

Happy Birthday daddy....

ur loving daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment