Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2006

shoes galore!

as requested gals!!!!
here are the picpics of my latest buys from HK/China!

01: Black strappy sling-ons with flower diamante! Perfect for a black dinner out. cost me $10 SDG
02: Flowerprint black-base wedgie with golden ribbon and trimmings. $10 SDG
03: Pink silvery strappy kitten heel $5 SDG
04: Polka dottie Peek-a-Boo heels (very kawaii! one of my fave buy!) $10 SDG
05: Big dark silver ribbon flatties(exact one i have in melbourne) $5 SDG
06: Tai-Tai gold slip-on wedgie with big ribbon and diamante (very comfy!) $4 SDG

07: Kimono prints Peek-a-Boo low heel $10 SDG
08: High heel MaryJanes with strip of fur on front $4 SDG
09: CanaryYellow Wedgie with diamante and ribbon $8 SDG
10: BigScarletBuckle low heel Pumps. Bought at HK, cost me a whooping $15 SDG...regretted my buy cos I saw it at China selling at $13 SDG. sob sob sob sob......... (comes in many different colours...ebony, chocolate, milk, wine, scarlet etc)
11: Strappy covered toe Retroheel $4 SDG
12: X-Band with rivets on front $10 SDG


ritey...that's all gals...only No.10 was purchased in HK the rest i bought it in China cos i was 'ren-ing' (tolerating) all the way....hahah, was too afraid that i might find the exact shoe in china at a cheaper price! Sadness leh, cos i still haven found my 'weave' shoes which i saw at Melbourne Chinatown.

No comments:

Post a Comment