Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2006

SNAIL MAIL



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting came just a few days ago! i havent been checking my mailbox regularly...so a slightly worried wj asked me over the phone last nite whether have i checked my mailbox recently...then i went

"...uh...ermm...no leh."

so i sort of guessed that there was mail for me!!!! yippee yeah yeah!i wanted to hold the phone and go downstairs to open my box but it was a long distance call...so got to wait. ask him what it was, he also dun want to share. hmmph.

so TA-DUH!!!
A snail mail from wj whilst he was in singapore for the week. it's a simple card made from a jack daniels box which we shared eons ago and it's decorated with all the odds and ends stickers from Reject shop which we bought last semester!

the card also came with a pet dog and some bling bling letters!!! The doggie is so cute as it has a pink ribbon for a collar around its neck and the shade is the exact colour of the 'Frosty' i have on my mobile! so here's a picture of it...i've stuck it onto my computer screen the minute i got it!

yep. highlight for this week.

au fait, il descend ce samedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment