Pages

Friday, September 1, 2006

vendredi en septembre

yet another semaine has past.

today while i was walking back from my grocery, i overhead a lady saying, "spring is in the air!"
i think she must be very excited or happy. it's true, the weather has ceased becoming unbearably cold to almost warm. down the streets, the sun shines thru, the aussies mostly clad in tees or camisoles. although there are a few occasions where i spotted a few souls still trotting in their winter boots. sigh... i have seen 2 winters in melbourne aredi. how time flies. i wonder did i ever take a break to see how beautiful melbourne was and is, or did i spend these past 1.5, almost 2 years complaining over the mountainous work and pressure that i put onto myself. typical singaporean. complain and complain. and the weirdest thing, deep inside a sense of pride glow, a smugness growing becos they rather seen as hardworking then to be seen working efficiently and leaving on the dot. somebardy should really change the mind system of typical singaporeans! MON DIEU!

yes, i fall under that 'weird' category. i would rather die then to let my boss see me leave the office on the dot!

the BOSS would think " this girl ah, why did i hire her in the first place? so eager to leave and not OT??"
OR " aiyoh this girl...i haven leave the office, and she is leaving now!"
OR " alamak... the rest are still working / slogging their asses for me! and she has the cheek to leave now!?!?"

my safest bet would be to leave after the boss! right im digressing. back to melbourne and my long list of complaints...maybe i should set up a complaint dept. im sure it has business everyday from urs truly!

a wise friend once correctly put ' just think of it as a long holiday.' gee. now why didnt i put that blardee tot into my grey matter? well i guess it seems EASY to keep reminding oneself that it's a holiday if these scenarios werent exactly happening as im stuck down here...
when the BOYFRIEND is like at the other end of the world, my CANINE who cant rem me is having a swell time in sunny isle together with my family, my best buddies are all having a chilled beer after work ;earning their bucks while im still eating on my instant noodles, my best friend is my 17 inch screen and sidekick shuttle.

see. im so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment