Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Bursting of stars

dun irritate me when im PMS-ing becos u dun understand what it feels like to have blood gushing out from your internals. And i have it every month. Do you? Yes, i guess every woman out there suffers the same fate as me if you would want to protest it being a lame excuse but TOO BAD mister YOU AINT A WOMAN. U wanna say something, u dun have keep staring behind my shoulders, do u expect me to know that you are there, quietly peering? I'm sorry, im not so sensitive okay and i do not have eyes behind my back. Just tell me. I dun need another party to transfer hidden msgs from you to me.

i find you somedays terribly irritating. i hope we can stay amicably together but somedays i think it's best that we are so far apart. You can keep coming, i'll just ignore you as best as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment