Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

write blog write

U know how sometimes it's so easily being inspired by someone else greater. This time round would be bloggers.
Well, after been blogging for some time now and as an architectural student, i would like to see myself as a student for im still young and in a stage of learning the ropes. Many a times i wanted to just blog about architecture and gadgets and even living stuff ( things that are cool and nice to have in your living room, that sort of stuff, mind you, nothing to do with plants.) which i have succumbed many times as i couldnt resist not spreading those kinda 'good' news to everyone who reads my blog.

And after reading so many architecture+blog, there's always an urge in me to show my view to this world. Especially my built surroundings.


However, at the end of the day, i figure out that there are so many better and stronger writers\bloggers out there and i rather leave that 'superhero' rescue mission of the built environment to them to voice their opinions and take a seat back and rest.

Becos what i do best is to blog about the simplicities of my daily life for my friends and family.

i was never a superhero; just a simple shutterbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment