Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

First World hotel

rites, pinky is back from her Genting trip and has lots of complaining to do.
Like my mother said. I was shortchanged. But i really had no choice. Firstly i can only go back to SG during the first week of May. Secondly the hotel which i was supposed to stayed in was fully book: The Resort Hotel. (hey i tried booking like 3 weeks in advance and still didnt managed to get a room, so it's not a fault of mine.) So the lady in charged booked us a room at First World Hotel which btw is in the Guiness World Record of having the most number of rooms! 6118 rooms in total!
holy cow. Look at the beautiful pictures i have of my room, hmm or rather outside of my room. *bleah*


this is the 'wonderful' view im getting from my hotel window.
im wondering whether was i staying in a hotel which is in the Guiness world record or a prison cell. I had to close my curtains all the time when i was in my room to remind myself that i was on holiday and not in bootcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment