Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Swissotel Merchant Court Ellenborough Market Cafe

gosh! these sweet stuff need the Clinique Pore Minimiser! LOOK at those huge pores like moon craters. But once they went into my mouth, yumyum, cant see the pores no more!

okie, back to the real stuff, the buffet is definitely worth its every cent this i swear. Their durian pengat is what my mother swore on returning and she had 3 big helpings on top of her 2 regular servings of the normal and continental buffet. Their buah keluak was good too i heard from my dad who managed to scoop up 2 nuts before everyone else did. So he was the only one in the family who had tried it.

As for me, i had 4 huge servings of my salmon sashimi, scallops, 2 baked oysters (yucks! cos fresh ones are always the best!) mussels, sushi, crab brisque (dunno how's my spelling over here but heck) some steamed fish which my dardar got for me. And of cos these green delicious pore thingys.

~burst on the sides

No comments:

Post a Comment