Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

iwannagohome





this was how i spent National Day *yawns*:

had breakfast with parents at Prata cafe, gorged myself with Indian Rojak, gosong and egg prata+teh tarik (yet again). Drove down to Tanglin mall to check out the newly furbished life furniture mall iwannagohome, they have a Pageone section for those who love ID books and some life books. i guess the only thing which caught my attention was the BITCH cushion. i lurve it! The sales person stopped me for furthering my photographic skills so these are the shots u can see (so stupid got free advertising from me also dunwan...STOOPID.), wanna see more just go to their shops (IT IS NOTHING GREAT...okie im BITCHING here cos they wouldnt let me take photos...puipui) They can be located at Tangling mall and Great world city, heard that the Great world city sister branch carries more stock.Next stop was starbucks for my caffeine fix and finally we went down to Vivocity for dinner and watched sneak preview of the Bourne Ultimatum and caught a shot with the simpsons!

No comments:

Post a Comment