Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

me and my new hairdo


u know girls... everytime when they are out of love, out of luck , feeling down and depressed, they will go and do something to create a change in their life. Well for yours truly, i'm no different from the rest, and i find solace, a bit of consolation and change in my tresses.
i thought deeply about rebonding (for like 3rd time in 2 years), dying a colour to 'shout out', perming to look like those cutesy japanese girls u see on magazines and even chopping off my ever long hair for Victoria Beckam short short crop.
Finally, i smsed my stylist that i was going nuts with work and went straight to her on a saturday morning at 10am and sat there the whole morning till lunch.
This is how i look now.
Redhead, wiry hair like hermione and still just as nutty like a chipmunk.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...I've been feeling stressed lately...maybe I should highlight my hair or something as well. hehe

    Btw, your new "do" looks nice! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOO! Thanks gal!!! Yah, going to the hairdresser and getting a new look always perks me up. Another alternative to shopping!

    ReplyDelete