Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jubilee June Shoes






this month i have been rather a good girl! so far i only bought 2 pairs of shoes! The first pair is from our local shores - Charles and Keith. Yes yes, their shoes are painful to wear but this design is rather pretty! And because that unfortunate morning, my heel broke and i had no spare shoes in the office, leaving me with no choice whatsoever to buy a pair to tide me that day.
the second pair is somewhat i have been eyeing on for months now. heehee...yeah yeah for the great singapore sale so River Island was on sale too!!! Finally bought this pair of beige Mary-Janes! I was also eyeing on one of their low-rise jeans but sobsob! even at size6 (the smallest) it was still too big for me!!! And it was so cheap! going at $80!!! Was tempted to buy it then alter later but the wiser brain said ..."no" So my thumping heart relented. I did went back to the store like 5 times a week. Practically everyday until every single size 6 piece was sold. Heartbroken, i even went to the store at Vivocity to search for the same pair. But they didn't have it either.
sometimes it's just not meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment