Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wedding - #19 At the White Rabbit (2)

After the serious stuff...here's some fun pics!!!


here's our handmade bulletin board by the groom, made from cork board and some plywood. We also bought some flowers from the $2 shop for bordering around the frame. And lastly to add some personal touch....OUR POLAROIDS! and a little note to thank our guests for coming.




a call of well wishes. me giving a 'V' for Velle!. Mervyn signing off at our guest list.


Colin, our Polaroid boy of the day. His job was to snap all our guests and to get them to pin it to our bulletin board. AND what can a celebration be without CHEERS!!!!


me and my sis. me and my sis. me and my sis 'strangling' me.


my fave gal pals in the office. without them, the day wouldn't have gone smoothly!!!


Little morgan waving!!!! And everyone's looking at MY BLING! *hee hee....*


my little share of the cupcake recipes made by my sis.


PPGs!! My closest friends during Uni. Without them, i think i wouldn't survive in archi at all.


and the day is almost coming to an end....

No comments:

Post a Comment