Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

10D7N Italy | Pisa - The Leaning Tower

above: Our usual cold breakfast everyday. I'm not complaining! I'm actually quite happy with toast, scramble eggs, ham and bacon, cup of coffee and juice every morning. After my Italy trip, I gained a total of 2 kgs which I never got to shed it off....
above: view of my hotel balcony in the morning. I was so excited to use my new bought lace umbrella from Venice!
Morning half spent at THE MALL. An outlet shopping area with many branded shops selling past seasons at a very good price. The queue to pay for big brands like GUCCI and PRADA was very very long!!! Waiting to pay took us 45 mins! And we skipped our lunch because we really didn't have much time....
Afternoon was spent at PISA! we took many many photos here but I chose a few here, cos many of them looked pretty much the same....hahaha.
Cathedrals in Italy are always in threes - The bapistry, The Church or Duomo as they call them in Italy and last but not least, the Bell Tower. The Leaning tower of PISA is a bell tower!


The Square of Miracles
group photo of us while we were waiting for our train ride. Some peddlers followed me all the way here and I bought a necklace from them...so much for self restrain!
We paid $2.50 Euros each for the chu chu train ride (2 way)
The triples - Bapistry (far left), The Duomo and the Leaning Tower!

No comments:

Post a Comment