Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

Velle Cooks | Japanese Curry with baked pork chop

I'm clearing my annual leave till Christmas and so I'm putting my culinary skills to the test. Not that I have much! hahah.
The japanese curry is from premade curry cubes which you can find at all supermarkets. I got mine from a Japanese mart which was closing down at Marina Square, so it was going quite cheap. To cook this dish, you just need to get your potatoes, carrots, grated apple and onions.

For meat, you can add chicken or pork into the curry, but hubs wanted fried pork chop!!! And I don't like to fry things in my kitchen because it's quite a hassle to clean everything up, from cupboards, stove, countertop, backsplash and floor.

So i went to google and found a baked pork chop!!! OMG. For this, you need egg, flour and breadcrumbs. Very easy but also a hassle cos you have to make this separately.

And I had to cook rice too! So what I thought was a 30min quick fast meal, turned out to be almost an hour long.



No comments:

Post a Comment