Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2005

broccoli week!!!


i bought the most broccoli in my whole entire life at Saveway today!!! half a kilo of broccolis! i dunno whether can u imagine anot but it's like one whole bag??? and for a mere 99c! yes it's those quick clear items! but i checked..they looked alright for at least a week....

Next on route bought 'breakfast juice' which was the usual brand of my strawberry apple (introduced to me by googie dear!!)..thot i give it a try since it's on sale too.. then i bought milk....and i bought 5 cans of tuna each 99c too! usual price is $1.50!! heehee ...so i saved quite abit of money! i bought....

> tomato and basil (2tins)
> lemon and pepper
> sweet thai chilli
> smoked flavour

yah so happee!!! Oh gosh so excited by my cheap grocery shopping that I had forgotten to mention that I was at bigW before I stepped into Saveway. From BigW I lugged back a huge ring file to hold all my prof prac notes and 3 packs of smith chips: salt and vinegar, original and thai sweet chilli...

then when I came back to the apt then I realized that the salt and vinegar's expiry date is 17-aug005??!!!!!! BigW sells expired goods!!! alamak...duh!
better eat it quick man
sigh...next time must be more careful...

yup yup..that's all for today ...haha...going to poke holes into my notes after this then go and do my studio work......
yah spring is here...CONFIRM. Period.

oh i forgot to mention...whilst washing my spoon...here was wat happened...sheesh....

No comments:

Post a Comment