Pages

Friday, August 5, 2005



i went to the library about 1pm plus, after having my teochew porridge with tofu, yet again. But im quite okie with it! whilst i was cooking my tofu, i left chapter 10 on, churning again and again my wmp. *B4 WJ left last nite he had recorded ch10 of HarryPotter and the philosopher stone and emailed me. *

heehee...i must have heard about HarryPotter's new broom and his encounter with the troll about 3 times while i was cooking!

after lunch was to the library and WJ called me to inform me that he had safely landed in HK airport. woohoo!
Next was down to the cafeteria to get my free regular cup of coffee, cos i have finished stamping all the empty slots on my card! YIPPEE!

walked to QV, the postOffice post was close and so the movable POST box was inside the shop. *wince*
Went down to saveway, put my cup of mocha into my bag carefully, making sure it was tugged snuggly between my book and pencil case. off i went in. Bought veggies and a 2L OJ w added Calcium!

Up the escalator...wanted to take my mocha out...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! i saw coffee spilled all over! shucks...went to a side table and took out the cup, wiped the lib book with tissue, tried to clean my student diary, file and look at WJ envelope..phew. not soiled with coffee at least! thank god. but the rest were soaked with mocha....sobsob!
and worst still..the insides of my patrick cox, i could still see the mini pools/puddles of mocha!!! oh oh!!! my heart almost torn...stoopid mocha!!!

quickly went out of QV, cross the road and opp of laTrobe street, i gingerly dropped the starry envelop into the POSTbox along the street and walked as quickly as i can back to 101/9 Earl st.

hurriedly dumped the OJ and veg into the fridge, i poured all the items out of my patrick cox and turned the insides out..and started washing. then i realised the fabric was not absorbing any water at all! oh good! which means the base of the bag must have been clean...oh Yeah!! thank god for brands!

I SINCERELY SWEAR BY PATRICK COX FOR THEIR WATERPROOF INTERIORS!!!

oh baby! i love u so, and even more for that extra money u put into genuine good quality commodities!

Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment