Pages

Friday, June 16, 2006

Bridge road can make me happier

do u believe in retail therapy?

today i bought quite abit of stuff. and frankly speaking it made me abit happier. and lucky i still have some leftover money which i earned from last summer's vacation job.

although i still haven gotten a major supervisor as yet. but i have gotten myself:
3 dresses (prices to kill for and definitely won't regret that i bought them this lifetime)
2 knits (good prices too)
1 polo (wj)
1 hat (wj)
1 long sleeve tee (price to die for again)
1 nipple cover (god help me if it doesnt work cos im so sick of tugging at my strapless bra)
and lastly...
2 winter coats for this coming cold cold winter. (becos im very sick and tired of my S&K brown jacket)


and thanks to darling xiuwen who accompanied me the whole day shopping at bridge road.


ps: 2 salesgirls commented on my pretty tulip skirt!!! *wide grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment