Pages

Friday, June 23, 2006

coffeeXpress@Paragon

saturday morning, both pypy and frosty are woofing for a morning's stroll! and so my parents couldnt take their nonsense and brought them out! so here's frosty in his smacking red soccer jersey!


and our 4legged friends are all ready for their stroll!

2pm: my date with alancia babe and a 'changed' Ash... my god has he grown up...u must understand that i haven seen our Ash for quite a few years! Now he's all tanned and without specs and i heard from alancia that he has been visiting the gym regularly too! muahaha....





all enjoying the delights of caffeine!

me: ice earl vanilla! my all time fave from coffeeclubXpress
alancia: moccahinno...didnt finish it...not becos it wasnt good but becos our babe here isnt a true caffeine fan!
Ash: ice latte...(chey...nothing new over here!)

ps: im wearing my new dress from MNG! heeee...it's a babydoll dress with a deep V neck cutting on the front as well as the back, therefore the need for a camisole inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment