Pages

Sunday, June 11, 2006

going home

tomorrow's final crit! eeeks! frankly speaking i cant wait for it to come and go, all this waiting is killing me softly, making my stomach go topsy turvy...and occassionaly when i think about it i get a slight urge to go and poo!!! it works like an immediate laxative!

i just know that once it is over i can start packing my bags and head for home!!!! yeah! back to see my frosty! and pypy too...heard from mum that frosty hasnt been doing too well back home, having diarrhoea and all and not eating well...but but he just got his haircut last weekend...so im sure he will look all handsome to see me!!!! although pypy keeps humping on him...*TEH*

daddy says maybe it's becos of the new hairdo, pypy thinks that frosty looks more like a girl now? *WHAT!!!* silly canines...

whoa cant wait to pack my luggage! haha wanna bring back at least half of my stuff here man....yah and most of my shoes too...gosh, i was counting my shoes last nite, the ones i have here and back in singapore...haha. i think wj got a shock when he knew the number....

yah im an organized freak...besides having polaroids photos stuck onto all my shoe boxes...i keep soft copies of their photos...so that's how i keep track of my shoes!!!! and my wardrobe is organized in colour blocks down to categories...from shirts > skirts > pants > knits > dresses and my tees are stored somewhere in a chest that is colour coded too...haha and not to mention my swimwear plus lingerie...*giggle* oh the only one thing that i cant keep organize is my bags! gosh!! they take up so much space!!!! i only can compartmentalise those small bags but as for the big ones i just squeeze and squash them!!!

but im sure there is always another mountain higher than me...somewhere out there.











i'll be really proud of myself when im shoe collection hits 500

No comments:

Post a Comment