Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Mushy but I like it!

If the world was a rainy day, I'll carry an umbrella to follow you around.
If the world was too hot and sunny, I'll bring you somewhere to have a cool latte.
If the world was too cold and weary, I'll hug you every minute to give you some warmth and comfort.
If the world was too windy, I'll grow fat to block the winds for you.
If the world was too bright, I'll buy you ten different kinds of shades for you to choose one.
If the world was too dark, I'll guide you along your path.
If the world was too dull, I'll play a clown to cheer you up.
If the world was too playful, I'll hold your hand and we will play together.
If the world was round, I'll try my very best to travel it together with you.
If the world was flat, I'll jump off the edge with you if you ever wanted to.
If the world was ours, I'll make you the queen.
If the world was everyone's to share, you'll still be the center of my universe.
If the world has no words, I'll kiss you and hug you every second to tell you.....

I Love you.
~ wj ~


thank you darling!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment