Pages

Monday, October 9, 2006

WRU?

dear gals and guys...

u pple must have been wondering where the hell i went too! well frankly speaking i haven logged into my blog for the past 10 days! amazing isnt it...when im like a regular freaking fanatic blogger who sometimes blogs like 3 times a day to whine and whine.

back to bloggin routine once again becos the BF is flying back to SG as i type right now. yes we had fun (1 pair of shoe and a bag of Bardot warehouse sale clothes!) and i didnt do my studio work *so spank me*

...and in 2 days time is my 2nd mid semester crit! WOOHOO! bring it on man...who is afraid of who! *ding dong ding dong* velle is going looney...

rights, off with the alarm bellings ringing in my head and telling me that im so short of time ALREADY.

i promise...

i will post my photos soon to show u all the Springy Photos of me and my BF.
i will continue to post all my whiney blogs on a regular basis.
i will strive to do my studio work and study my frenchie for this coming friday test.
i will concentrate on my work even when the COUSIN is coming here for 2 weeks during my most UTMOST ULTIMATE hectic schedule.



i will try to brush my teeth twice a day and drink less caffeine and try my very best not to baby talk to ah ren.

No comments:

Post a Comment