Pages

Friday, November 24, 2006

i'm a star once more!

this evening, i was out with my galfriend to a small and cozy bar just down the corner of the street. a friend of hers, S with her mexician bf had a colleague who was performing. Confusing rite. 3men band, 1 on the guitar, 1 lead vocalist and 1 accompaniment.

had a heineken which only cost me $3!!! i had a shock when the girl told me my total bill for a gin tonic and beer was $11! OMG, $11 back home can only get me a gin tonic.
MELBOURNE IS BLOODY CHEAP FOR DRINKS!

the 3men band had a few gigs that nite but we only stayed for 2 and S told me that i look like SHU QI!!! muahahah...it's been awhile since i heard that compliment. So i was elated for the whole nite aredi! yes, im that cheapo+bimbo, if a girl comes up to my face and tell me that im pretty or i look like ShuQi, my little head will ballooned as big as the moon and i will float to the sky. Hey it isnt everyday that someone will tell me i look like a star.
After the lounge, we went for a bowl of nandos chips with peri peri to fill our stomachs while we waited for the 'rite time' to enter another club. At the entrance, the bouncer asked for our IDs! S*** i didnt bring. So i told the girls that i go back first but the bouncer said he will close his eyes and let us in cos we are pretty!
*one notch higher into the sky...velle is almost reaching the clouds...*
upon entering, the whole nite, there was

me, nicole and jas.
me jas and nicole.
jas, nicole and me,
nicole jas and me.

there were sooo many people! what a party! terrific.

i definitely have no doubts about us being the prettiest in the club then.

And the other thing i wanted to comment was: i saw teenage girls sucking on lollipops on the dancefloor! trying to act all coy and cute. urgh! they should ban cigarettes and lollipops on the dancefloor! plureeeze little mei-meis, leave ur cutesy coyish sucking pouty lips in the bedroom for ur puberty-hormones raging bfs to oogle and get all stiff. I didnt pay $18 just to see u suck ur lollies.

cant even shake ur bootys properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment