Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2006

when i was young

When i was young i always dreamt my bf as someone sturdy, tall and smart. Sociable and sporty. Someone who will tell me things that i never knew existed and played the piano for me when im down. He will bring me breakfast on occasional mornings with my favourite jam and scrambled eggs. He is the kind that my girlfriends will adore to have and envy me for having him. We will dance latin together and learn french together. Buy me gifts on our special days and bring me to the hill to see the stars and have the car boot filled with roses and balloons. He is the one who will go on bended knee with a huge pink rock to my name. He is the sole breadwinner. He will tell jokes at dinner time and have funny conversations with my parents. He will love my dogs and we'll have a big house with sprawling landscape where i will have 2 to 3 kids running all over the lawn on a hot humid sunday morning.



i was young and that was why i dreamt the un-imaginable things of my bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment