Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2006

salmon 'n' oysters

this morning or rather afternoon, after waking up and washing our faces... we make a little trip down to vic mart and gotten ourselves some fresh salmon and a dozen oysters for dinner! We are going to have sashimi!!! *slurps* and not forgetting our lemons!

Since we are here, might as well settle our brunch at vicmart too with 2 cups of skinny lattes, a hotdog for wj and a slovaki (pardon me, i always get this spelling wrong) for me!
Did anyone notice that along the walls of the foodcourt hung aprons decorated by primary schoolkids? Reminded me of my potato art which i did in school when i was young (u cut pretty or rather geometrical shapes onto the potato and chop like crazy on the paper?)... i wonder if anyone remembers the eeky smell of crayons ( i hate getting them into my fingernails!!! so hard to get them out and my teacher checks our nails so often!!!) and poster colours and white drawing boards? (blardee heavy which i had to carry to school every week!)
...*heehee* and of cos the cross-stitch which my mum helped me to do as well..well i did do some bits of it too ok! And i hated those girls who had maids to help them sew. idiot. and what's more they had all the colours of the threads to sew all the pretty 'precious moments'. Cheater bugs, they went and bought more colours other then the ones our teacher so miserly gave us out like food rations in a war.

Hmph!!!

i remembered my teacher only gave me like 5 different colour threads to sew. In the end i had a duck which had a green beak, orange hat, yellow feathers and a brown wing. hmm.. or was it a black beak?


ta-dah! dinner is served.

No comments:

Post a Comment