Pages

Monday, December 11, 2006

Trial Penguin Suit

today is the first time i put on my penguin suit ever since i had collected it from the school. I have left it in the cuppy for almost 3 weeks now...*giggle* thinking of wearing it makes me cringe all over. This will be my third time wearing the penguin suit and most probably will be my last unless i have the craziest mind to further my studies but er...i dun think so! Dun have much RAM space left in my brains aredi!!!! I had wj, dad and mum fussing around me, pinning the gown down and we all laughed when we still didnt know how it should be put on! But nonetheless, it's still a good laugh at the end of the day.

me and my best fren GOH.  
See!! After 2 years of dating online, we have become chums, look! he even flew down to melbourne to attend my graduation! My sis said i look just the same when i took my graduation photo when i was in kindergarten. *sheesh* do i really look that bad? I like to think that i haven aged at all! yah who's kidding who when i have recently developed fine lines around my eyes aredi.
 
 






mum dad and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment