Pages

Monday, January 15, 2007

Bitches Wanted!







Woofings!
it's frosty blogging here...lately, it's all about bloggin and vlogging! Woofs! so i have decided to use my mistress's site to promote myself abit! I'm 4 years old, very sexy with adorable eyes and looking for a friendly cute bitch with 4 paws and a waggy tail, poodles (eh-hem.. white pls) are most welcome. Please if u are 1m in length and standing at 50cm tall, don't bother replying back to me, i don't think i can satisfy u in any way, i'm quite petit and so are the other parts of me but they are in tip top condition! And i just visited the dentist so i have nice breath as well...my bonemail is frosty@woof.com
my interests are: playing dead, fetch the frisbee, chasin my own tail, licking my balls and... oh scratching myself.
Likes: Biting bones, chasing lizards and the stupid rabbit, strolling at Botanic Gardens and drooling at the pretty bitches there.
Dislikes: The male russell whom im living with. Btw i'm not gay, he is the one. I'm perfectly all MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment