Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Domesticated

i'm currently preparing Milo Agar Agar...yes everyone, i have become so domesticated over the past few weeks, i cook, wash the dishes, mop the floor, vacuum (eh... i vacuum then mop), do the laundry, hang them and down to folding them and putting them in the wardrobe. And i do not do all these just for myself. I wash my family's clothes and fold them. Help my sister settle her passport online and paid for her (she better return me my moolah! since im not working as yet and she is earning right now), assist her to change her savings card so that she can travel overseas, help her photoshop her passport photo and submit to ICA etc etc...and do my resume and folio...i just sent out my resumes yesterday to 3 companies, i hope i get their emails addy right, i can be such a klutz at times...shit, maybe i should go and check the newspapers. oh double shit, i aredi sent them out yesterday! alamak, now how?



~think im gg to make konyaku jellies next week.

oh! yes im going to make chocolat fondant this sunday for Wj.

No comments:

Post a Comment