Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

where is the blardee cd!

im dying to show u gals where we went for dinner for my sister's birthday but i still cant download my photos to my computer!!! argh...becos wj and i whilst packing, think we misplaced it somewhere, so we haven the faintest clue as to where it can be... (as pixie is rather a new member to the gadget family, her installation pack is still not installed onto pinky as yet, for those who are flabbergasted to those names...well u just have to figure it out urself)

it might be in his luggage (we might have overlook some small pouches or sth, as this guy here has million and one pouches in his luggage, think of organised i think it makes it even more concealed since u cant see everything at one shot!)

or eeks! it might be in the cargo....*faints*

and i want to show u girls what my mum got me for my xmas present too! muahaha u gals wouldnt believe it but it sure came in handy!!!! as for my dad and sis, they each got me a red belt ( since high waisted belt as so so in now!) and a white gold ring with colourful baubbles.
the bf got me another pair of birkies as they are on sale now from world of sports, so those gals out there who are itchy for yet another pair like me....can go down and take a look!!! Actually im secretly holding a torch for my sis's birkies but they are not on sale...*sadness and ouch*

right..weekend is coming tout le monde! bon weekend!

tata for now

No comments:

Post a Comment