Pages

Monday, March 5, 2007

bored at home is the best way to be bored

people are not easy to please. when they have too many things to do, they will complain. When there's nothing to do, they will also complain. Why? Becos of boredom and time crawls like a snail! Being at the comforts of your own home allows you as and when u feel like going to the toilet. Imagine if i go to the toilet 4 times in an hour, people must be thinking im sick in my asshole but hey if i do it at home, nobardy knows and who cares? If i was at home, i can just turn my tv on and not watch it at all, i can make coffee and not drink it, shower till i wrinkle like a prune, read my late newspapers and prop my feet on the table and there will be no one else to tell me what i can do or cannot do. And i have million and one tons of stuff to do done again at home. Clothes not washed yet! and Peanut's cage hasnt been cleaned for a week. *sigh* and bedsheets not washed for 2 weeks aredi. *double sigh* If i was at home, i neednt care what is the website that is currently shown on my desktop. I neednt be bothered at how loud my fingers are typing furiously on the keyboard or are my legs crossed in a fashionable manner, my hair's in place or my face is not in a contorted spot or whether my other colleagues are peering onto my screen. i neednt have to worry that my hp is running out of battery like now.


***********

i ate a burger king meal today. becos i was famished and my gastrics juices were causing me hell of pain within my guts. YUCKS. i hate fast food. But i have no choice. becos i have no one else to go for lunch that doesnt want burger king. *bleah* suddenly i can understand why jubes rather tabao her lunch and eat it at her desk and surf the net. Cos i sure didnt enjoy my burger or my lunchmates. Maybe it was the juices at work. i feel out of place again.

alienated pink

No comments:

Post a Comment