Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Whatz wrong with them?

i better find something in the post box today man if not, im going to complain to "Love is Everywhere" HR dept!!!!!

becos

Firstly, they didnt even inform me that i was shortlisted into the finals. OKie i will let the matter rest since i'm in it...but imagine if my sis didnt see the ad on tvmobile, i wouldnt even have a freaking clue that i was IN. and i wouldnt have ask my friends to vote for me!!!!

Secondly, just recently cos i had some spare time on my hands so i went to the website and found that i actually won the contest and AGAIN!
these idiotic people never email me at all!!!! what's up with them???

SO I BETTER RECEIVED A SNAIL MAIL FROM THEM SOON on my winnings! if not i'm really going to COMPLAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment