Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So much in a day's work

today is my first day at work and i was thrown into the deep seas without a bouy! *cries to god* how can u do this to me oh god!!!! okie enuff of me complaining about work since that's the last thing i wanna talk about now. Let's get to ME.

haha.

well, currently im waiting for the IT boy to install photoshop for me so that i can do some MAGIC! seriously! i really need photoshop if not how am i suppose to do my work and after work to resize my photos? It's like 600kbs and will take ages to upload here! I'm in china okie... the internet here is like a snail. So it's better that i resize my photos to about 100kbs then i can upload quikquik. And as for editting my photos, yah so what. I edit my photos. I'm not afraid to admit. Tsk Tsk u must say that i edit my photos. (at least i can, some people out there dun even know how to resize their photos to a small size for god's sake!) But hey, with it, i can combine many photos into one and u pple out there can see more photos at one go! And seriously, with my natural talent (cough cough) in capturing colours and candid on my camera....Do i need photoshop to enhance my colour techique as well as personal emotions? *bleah*

ritey, got to wait till i lay my hands on my photoshop now! i still have so many pictures to show! Like the ones wj and i were at PanPac Triple9 deals martinis! and Photos of the PowerPuff Girls! and Gorging out at the Penang Hawkers fare at York hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment